Vacature - QC Manager Romania/China - Eichholtz
As QC Manager you are responsible for ensuring the quality and control, and final inspection of the production of all Eichholtz orders in Romania or China.
You are the primary contact between Eichholtz and the production team on site. The emphasis of the function will be on improving the overall quality regarding production activities in either Romania or China. Eichholtz is leading in Europe concerning furniture, lightning and accessories in both modern and classic style. We are looking for two enthusiastic QC Managers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Performing daily quality checks on production (goods), semi-finished products, finished products and possible returns;
• Serving as single point of contact for quality issues coming from production and Eichholtz;
• Advising the production on the product quality;
• Identifying products with deficiencies;
• Background in production of furniture is preferred, MBO+/HBO level;
• At least 5 years of (international) experience in a similar position and industry;
• Willingness to live abroad in either Romania or China is a must;
Eichholtz offers a varied full time position and an interesting working environment in either China or Romania.
Are you interested? To view the full profile Eichholtz.com/vacature